Say good bye to the visible signs of aging and rough skin’s surface.
Fraxel is a revolutionary fractional treatment which is approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the U.S.A. Fraxel is a non-invasie laser treatment that offers wide array of treatment options to be suitable for different skin condition and skin problems & concerns. Fractional laser gently enhance the skin cells renewal and help stimulate your skin’s natural collagen from the deepest skin layer.
Fraxel is perfect for patients who want to mildly smoothening the skin tone and skin surface, tightening pores without damaging outer layers of skin because Fraxel only treats targeted problems with the minimal recovery time, which is suitable for patients who want to have a youthful skin but don’t want to look plastic or fake.
- Our staff will apply the Anesthetic cream on your targeted skin area and leave it on for about 30 – 40 minutes. During this stage, redness may occur on the treated area which will disappear within 3 – 4 hours.
- Fractional laser treatment can be applied no more than 1 time per month which depends on our doctor’s advice.
- For the best and permanent result, patients should continuously receive the treatment for at least 4 – 6 times.
Sunscreen lotion with SPF > 30 and moisturizing cream should be applied regulary.
Fraxel is effective on:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage – healing dangerous skin damage
- Pigmentation – minimizing brown spots caused by aging
- Surface scarring from acne – smothening the skin surface
- Large pores
- Collagen stimulation from the deepest layer of skin
- Visible progress since the first session
- Minimal recovery time
Before & After